About Us

In the early years of the Camden Campus, the Campus Center had been in the basement of the Presbyterian church at Fifth and Penn Streets. The bond issue of 1959 allowed the college to build a $1.1 million dollar Campus Center for the students in the Fall of 1964. Later, as the college expanded even more, it was decided to add on to the Campus Center, and, in 1976, a $1.7 million dollar wing was added. The most recent addition provided 20,000 square feet to the building and campus and at the time included the bookstore (which has since relocated to 6th and Cooper Streets), the Dining Hall, a large lounge area, a muti-purpose room, conference rooms!