Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The Rutgers-Camden Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a volunteer student run organization that contributes to the social, cultural, and educational development of students at Rutgers-University—Camden. Its purpose is to plan and execute a variety of successful events reflective of the diverse interests and needs of the student body. CAB strives, through its programs, to entertain, educate and enrich while building a cohesive campus community. The Campus Activities Board shall encourage the development of leadership skills through organizing, facilitating, and participating in activities and programs.
CAB Signature Events:
- Welcome Week Events
- Comedy Shows
- Rutgers-Camden Snowball Formal
- Annual Luau
- Happy Hours
- Adventure Series
CAB Executive Board Spring 2017:
- President: Brittany Mushinski-Holten [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Vice President: Jennifer Koffie [email@example.com]
- Secretary: Sam Adepoju [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Treasurer: Imani Whetstone [email@example.com]
- Advisor: Assistant Director of Student Involvement Erica Schwartz [firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you are interested in joining CAB or would like more information about our events please e-mail email@example.com, sign up for our e-mail blasts ( http://goo.gl/ZgLPm3 ), or connect with us on social media.